- An official transcript is printed on official transcript paper that contains the Knoxville College logo.
- It bears the signature of the Registrar and the official KC seal.
- The envelope is sealed and stamped across the envelope seal.
- All official transcripts must be mailed.
PLEASE NOTE: Most colleges and universities require an official copy to accept credits to their institution. Official transcripts can only be mailed to authorized agencies, schools, and employment boards. Students cannot handle an official transcript.
Unofficial Transcript ($10.00 each)
- An unofficial transcript is printed on plain white paper.
- It does NOT bear a signature or the official KC seal.
- These can be faxed, picked up by the requestor, or mailed upon request.
PLEASE NOTE: Most colleges and universities will NOT accept an unofficial transcript for transfer credits.
Other Important Information:
- All request must be written and signed by the student requesting the information.
- If the request is from a third party, we must receive authorization from the student whose records are being requested to comply with the privacy act.
- Please allow at least TWO (2) WEEKS from the date of request to receive transcripts.
- All transcripts bear a $10.00 fee that must be accompanied with the original request and must be received by money order or debit/credit card (full card #, expiration date, CVV#, amount authorized, full billing address)
Completed transcript request can be delivered the following ways:
- Mailed to the recipient (official or unofficial- full mailing address is required).
- Faxed (unofficial only- include fax # and the attention name).
- Held for pickup (unofficial only).
|Address to Mail:||Fax request to:|
|Knoxville College Registrar’s Office PO Box 52648 Knoxville, TN 37950-2648||( 865) 521-8068|